Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the competition day

today is the competition day.
we woke up early inthe morning.we mus go to a famosa because the competition was at there.the journey only lasted 1 hour.when we reached a famosa we saw many ppl already started their competition at the hall.we feels more scared.we cant check in yet because the hotel's room didnt tidy up .n it is also a holidays so not enought time for the workers to tidy.so my teacher took us to the theme park by bus.my daddy n my another teacher go to bought lunch for us by his car.

some kids already started their competition at the hall so they didnt go there.my sister is an example.so my family didnt go with teacher to the theme park because we nid to wait for my sister.

this competition is go by age.my sis took 30th in the competition n i took the 13th.i am so happy that day.at night my teacher bought some omega eggs for us .so we have half-boiled-eggs for dinner.haha yummy
we slept at 1am tht night because we were chatting with my teachers n parents.

No comments: