Monday, December 15, 2008

the 2nd day in KL

at the early in the morning,my mum already call me up from bed because today we r going to time square!!!we r so exciting !
after having breakfast at a food court near my aunt's house,we started our day 2 journey-time square.this place is like genting's indoor playground.there r many things to play there.only the entrance fee already more than RM1oo++.See wat is in the playground!!!!!!















see i am so happy sitting in the marry-go- round!!!
my daddy 's work is take care my sisn bro.n me n my mum always go to play.we go to play the space ship n it spins very very very fast.it total spins 30 rounds.my family also sits in the tot tot train n go around the whole playgrond.it also go through a spider hole.i am so scared n i didnt open my eyes because scary!!!after tired playing for three hours, we stopped to eat a packet of popcorns,it ''only'' cost RM3!!!!!!!!so dear...
by 6pm we had our dinner at a tomyam stall( my daddy's friend )very delicious...yummy
at night we still had char hor fan for supper.because i am very tired so i fell asleep only in 15 mins.

No comments: