Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hehe...

Hehe...
why must make this sound???? arg!!!
ok!
/firstly, i cannot connect my msn and i cant watch my movie through Internet...
/secondly,i was forced by my mum to sleep during day time and it is the 2nd day of my holiday!
/third, today my sunday school held a family day.my family joined the event. but when there were games my parents let my sis to go and play becauuse my father is so, extremely, super wise as she selected my sis as the participate. so my sis won the game at last. so happy we go a basket of fruits because my sunday school is all vegetarian d.so no meat but there are sweets inside the basket. and my sis and brother also took part in another game.they also won it and recieve 2 packets of candies each and my iss is so generous as she gave me one.
/forth, thats all for today's report bye everyone
give some comment.
remember.
yohoo!

1 comment:

hmm said...

alamaks!
damn cute der..
=)